Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Truth in Wine and Records

Well - I am not a wine expert, but I know what I like. I am not an expert on collecting vinyl records. However, I enjoy them both. I will admit up front that most of my blogs will be exclusively about collecting records. I enjoy wine while cataloging them and will be happy to share what vinyard and vintage I am drinking, no matter what the cost.

I have been on, to quote a friend, a "vinyl diet" since March. I splurged lately and spent under $20.00 on the following three purchases:

1. Django Reinhardt ~ Django! ~ RCA Victor ~ CLP 1249 ~ Import ~ VG/VG+
2. The Blues Project ~ Live at the Cafe Au Go Go ~ Verve Folkways ~ FTS 3000 ~ US ~ VG/VG
3. Ten Years After ~ Undead ~ Deram ~ DES 18016 ~ US ~ VG-/VG-

I will begin uploading pictures very shortly.

No comments: